Hills Learning, a language school in New York City, is looking for a Japanese teacher to join their team. We’re looking for native speakers of their languages, with a passion to share their culture and a record of success to teach Japanese to all ages.
Some specifics on the Japanese teaching job are:
– at least 3 years of teaching experience
– proven track record of success with classes and students
– a passion to share your culture and language with fellow new yorkers
– native speaker of Japanese preferred
– weekly update form
– ability to create own materials
– work with director to design lesson plans
– hours differ per student and job
For applying please visit our website: http://www.hillslearning.com/opportunities/
Please note, if you’re interested in teaching Japanese to a New York audience but might not meet these requirements there are also internships available. Please visit our website for further information on this job opening.